When using a drone, a transmitter is one of the most important components. You can’t fly a multirotor without it because it uses radio signals to send commands wirelessly to a Radio Receiver, which is connected to an aircraft or multirotor that is being remotely controlled.
The FlySky FS-SM600 6CH USB Controller makes it super simple to hook up a lifelike radio controller to your favorite RC Simulator. Plus the SuperSimX simulator software is included. The FS-SM600 can play with AeroFly, PhoenixRC 2.5, RealFlight G3.5, Reflex XTR, RealFlight G4.
It is an RC simulator that includes a radio / remote control, and a USB cable for the simulator. You just need to connect it to your computer, and you do not need another power source. This simulator offers several RC models (helicopters, airplanes, and gliders).
This simulator offers good quality and physics to the model, which makes it more realistic and helps beginners learn how to fly with ease, greatly improving their skills.
Since this simulator is USB Powerd it does not require battery or AA Cells to power it
To know how to choose a flight controller Click here
For more 6CH Transmitter, Click here
Steps to Install and Connect the Simulator:
This controller has its own attached USB cable. You should have no need to purchase any 3rd party cable to operate.
- Before plugging in and turning it on. Set the 4 position switch beside the front power switch to Reflex XTR
- Now connect to USB and switch the controller on.
- Ensure that your computer is detecting the device plugged in under the Device manager screen. If it is not ensured that all drivers are up to date including your computer controller drivers.
- Once confirmed, you can launch the game and go to “settings”, “Choose new controller”, Go through the on-screen prompts to finish the setup. Note: we suggest a 1.5% dead zone on this controller, you’ll find the option for this at the end of the calibration process.
Now you’re free to fly!
- Brand Name: FLYSKY
- NO.: FS-SM600
- Model type: Heli/Glid/Airplane
- Works with Windows 10,8,7, Vista and XP, 32 and 64 bit
- Simulators: Reflex XTR, G3~G4.5, APD, PhoenixRC
1 x FS-SM600 6CH USB Powered Controller with Attached USB Cable
harikrishnan527 (verified owner) –
This is ok for beginners. there’s a little noise in the channels, but basically connects to the computer very easily like a gamepad/joystick and gets detected by the game. Upgrade to a real radio soon once you decide if drone racing/flying is for you.
MAHESH MEHTA (verified owner) –
Beast quality product. Perfectly working. Good software support that can be downloaded from Robu.in.
MAHESH MEHTA –
baruahaleen (verified owner) –
This is an awesome product for beginners who are really interested in the FPV flying scenario. For anyone who is wondering whether this will work with the DRL simulator, I can confirm that it does. The build quality is also good at this price with metal throttle and yaw sticks. This is the best price for this product in any store. Overall I would recommend this product to anyone and even seasoned professionals if they don’t want to overuse their primary radio controller while using a simulator. P.S. Don’t choose free delivery if you are short on time 😉
pankajgharai (verified owner) –
Working Perfectly, cheapest price compared to other sites.
souvik bhattacharya (verified owner) –
Nice product in all respects. Value for money. Request a printed/soft copy of Operation manual to be supplied with.
souvik bhattacharya –