The water flow sensor is mainly composed of a plastic valve body, a water flow rotor assembly, and a Hall sensor. It is installed on the water inlet end of the water heater to detect the water flow rate. When the water passes through the water flow rotor assembly, the magnetic rotor rotates and the speed changes with the flow rate. The Hall sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal and feeds it back to the controller. The device judges the size of the water flow and regulates it.
Precautions for Use:
- Severe impact and chemical erosion are strictly prohibited.
- Throwing or collision is strictly prohibited.
- The temperature of the medium should not exceed 120 degrees
- If the water quality is too bad, please add a filter at the water inlet.
- Do not use beyond the flow range
- This Sensor is Light and Handy in Appearance, Small in Size, and Easy to Install.
- The Impeller Rotates Around the Entire Stainless Steel Bearing, and the Stainless Steel Ball is Embedded to Improve the Rotational Sensitivity.
- The Sealing Ring Adopts an Upper and Lower Force Structure and will Never be Affected by Thermal Expansion and Contraction.
- The Hall Element is Imported, and Designed to be Isolated From Water, Epoxy Resin Encapsulated, Anti-Oxidation.
- All Raw Materials are in Compliance with ROHS Testing Standards
- Porous Design and Small Flow Can be Sensed as Usual.
1 x FS300A Water Flow Sensor