This is FT230XS- USB to Basic UART-IC. The FT230X provides a convenient USB-UART interface for the SecureIoT1702 Development Board which can be used to create an interface between the CEC1702 and a host device (e.g. a PC serial terminal application).
- The product may vary in shape, color, and markings as compared to the image shown depending upon availability.
- Refer to datasheet in the ATTACHMENTS section for more info. regd. the product.
- Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- Fully integrated 2048 byte multi-time programmable (MTP) memory, storing device
descriptors and CBUS I/O configuration.
- Fully integrated clock generation with no external crystal required plus optional clock output selection enabling a glue-less interface to external MCU or FPGA.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud (RS422, RS485, and RS232) at TTL levels.
512 byte receive buffer and 512 byte transmit buffer utilising buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
- FTDI’s royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers eliminate the requirement
for USB driver development in most cases.
- Configurable CBUS I/O pins.
- Transmit and receive LED drive signals.
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Synchronous and asynchronous bit bang interface options with RD# and WR# strobes.
1 x FT230XS- USB to Basic UART-IC
Be the first to review “FT230XS- USB to Basic UART-IC”