The FT232R is the latest device to be added to FTDI’s range of USB UART interface Integrated Circuit Devices. The FT232R is a USB to serial UART interface with optional clock generator output and the new FTDIChip-ID security dongle feature. In addition, asynchronous and synchronous bit bang interface modes are available. USB to serial designs using the FT232R have been further simplified by fully integrating the external EEPROM, clock circuit and USB resistors onto the device.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Brand according to the availability.
- Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip – No USB-specific firmware programming required
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits & odd/even/mark/space/no parity
- Fully assisted hardware or X-On / X-Off software handshaking
- In-built support for event characters and line break condition
- New USB FTDIChip-ID feature
- New configurable CBUS I/O pins
- Auto transmit buffer control for RS485 applications
- Transmit and receive LED drive signals
- New 48MHz, 24MHz,12MHz, and 6MHz clock output signal Options for driving external MCU or FPGA
1 x FT232RL SSOP-28 USB Interface IC
15 Days Warranty Against Sealed Product
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defect. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Warranty Against Sealed Product:
This product comes with manufacturer seal so, warranty Policy shall cover only those issues pertaining to the manufacturing defects in the product. In any other case, No return will be accepted if the seal is broken.