This is FT4232HQ – Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Slave to Quad Channel UART / Serial Converter – IC. The FT4232H is FTDI’s 5th generation of USB devices. The FT4232H is a USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mb/s) to UART/MPSSE ICs. The device features 4 UARTs. Two of these have an option to independently configure an MPSSE engine. This allows the FT4232H to operate as two UART/Bit-Bang ports plus two MPSSE engines used to emulate JTAG, SPI, I
2C, Bit-bang or other synchronous serial modes.
- The product may vary in shape, color, and markings as compared to the image shown depending upon availability.
- Refer to datasheet in the ATTACHMENTS section for more info. regd. the product.
- Single chip USB to quad serial ports with a variety of configurations.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) compatible.
- Two Multi-Protocol Synchronous Serial Engine (MPSSE) on channel A and channel B, to simplify synchronous serial protocol (USB to JTAG, I2C, SPI or bit-bang) design.
- Independent Baud rate generators.
- RS232/RS422/RS485 UART Transfer Data Rate up to 12Mbaud. (RS232 Data Rate limited by
external level shifter).
- FTDI’s royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases.
- Optional traffic TX/RX indicators can be added with LEDs and an external 74HC595 shift
- Adjustable receive buffer timeout.
- Support for USB suspend and resume conditions via PWREN#, SUSPEND# and RI# pins.
1 x FT4232HQ – Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Slave to Quad Channel UART / Serial Converter – IC
Be the first to review “FT4232HQ – Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Slave to Quad Channel UART / Serial Converter – IC”