This is G15 Driver for G15 Cube Servo. G15 Driver (GD02) is used to drive G15 Cube Servo. It is a Full to Half Duplex Communication Converter board. It converts UART full-duplex communication to half-duplex single line communication which is required by G15 Cube Servo.
GD02 has two ports for the Cube Servo. G15 Cube servo is a serially controlled servo motor which can be daisy-chained. G02 has a separated port connector for motor’s power supply. GD02 offers a simple and easy way to use to control G15 Cube Servo with UART communication from any microcontroller board for example.
Improvements in Rev2.0
- Polarity protection for power input to Cube Servo.
- Additional DC jack socket for Vin, using DC adapter will be easier.
- Compatible UART signal port with UC00A. Control from the computer will be easier.
- Optional slide switch to select the logic for UART flow control, making it compatible with Arduino G15 shield library.
- 2 x G15 Cube Servo ports (can be daisy chained to more servos)
- External power terminal for Cube Servo.
- 2 LEDs as logic power and servo power indicators.
- 3.3V and 5V signals compatible.
Package Includes :
1 x G15 Driver
1 x 1*6 Burg Pin(Straight)