Glass-sealed 100K Ohm NTC 3950 Thermistors 1% (NTC-Negative Temperature Coefficient), these thermistors are small, high quality, epoxy encapsulated, precision devices. These epoxy-coated interchangeable chip thermistors offer true interchangeability over wide temperature ranges, permitting the circuit designer to standardize circuitry. This eliminates the need to individually adjust circuits and allows the thermistors to be easily replaced without the need for re-calibration.
- Temperature Coefficient Type: NTC
- Thermal Time Constant: 10s
- Resistance 100kΩ
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Maximum Power Rating: 75mW
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +150°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -80°C
- Dimensions(dia.): 2 mm
- Length: 30mm
- Application: Compensation, Control, Measurement, etc.
1 x Glass-sealed 100K Ohm NTC 3950 Thermistors 1%
Be the first to review “Glass-sealed 100K Ohm NTC 3950 Thermistors 1%”