This GPS module is based on the NEO-7M and can be used for satellite positioning. The module supports NMEA standard protocol output, and built-in FLASH, and can save the setting information after power-off without external EEPROM. This module has an onboard ceramic antenna, which can easily locate the satellite in an open place without an external antenna. It is also welded with an SMA head, which can be used for an external antenna, to make the search positioning ability stronger. When using, you can debug the GPS module using the data cable via the micro USB interface. Or through the reserved serial port interface, use USB to serial port modules or external MCU to receive the GPS
- VCC: Power supply (3.3-5V)
- GND: Ground
- TXD: module serial port transmission pin (TTL level, can not be directly connected to RS232 level), can be connected to the RXD of the microcontroller
- RDX: module serial port receiving pin (TTL level, can not be directly connected to RS232 level), can be connected to the TXD of the single chip microcomputer
- PPX: clock pulse output angle
- On-board with ceramic antenna, which can quickly locate the satellite in an open place without an external antenna.
- Welded with an SMA head, used for an external antenna to make the positioning ability stronger.
- It comes with a micro USB interface, for debugging the GPS module via data cable.
- Reserved serial port interface, used for USB to serial port modules or external MCU to receive the GPS information.
- Comes with a signal indicator, indicating whether the GPS receives the information.
1 x GPS NEO-7M Satellite Positioning Module Development Board for Arduino STM32 51