The Grove- 4-Channel Solid State Relay is based on the high-quality G3MC202P module, which allows you to use a 5VDC to control MAX,240VAC.
Instead of using coil, packaged solid-state relays(SSR) use power semiconductor devices such as thyristors and transistors, which provide a much faster-switching speed than the mechanical relays.
- Low power consumption
- Optional I2c address
- Advantages over mechanical relays:
- Solid-state relays have many faster-switching speeds compared with electromechanical relays and have no physical contacts to wear out
- Totally silent operation
- No physical contacts mean no sparking, allows it to be used in explosive environments, where it is critical that no spark is generated during switching
- Increased lifetime, even if it is activated many times, as there are no moving parts to wear and no contacts to pit or build up carbon
- Compact, thin-profile SSR of monoblock construction with an all-in-one lead frame incorporates a PCB, terminals and heat sink, which is much smaller than mechanical relays and can integrate more channels
- Operations that require low-latency switching, e.g. stage light control
- Devices that require high stability, e.g. medical devices, traffic signals
- Situations that require explosion-proof, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, e.g. coal, chemical industries.
1 Grove – 4 Channel Solid State Relay
1 x Grove Cable
1 x Acrylic case
1 x A bag of Nylon nuts, studs and bolts