The Grove – Capacitive Fingerprint Scanner is based on the KCT203 Semiconductor fingerprint recognition module, including a high-performance MCU, a vertical RF push-type fingerprint sensor, and a touch sensing device. This module features many advantages such as small size, small fingerprint template, low power consumption, high reliability, fast fingerprint recognition, etc. In addition, it is worth mentioning that there is a lovely RGB light around this module to indicate whether the fingerprint recognition is successful.
The system is equipped with a high-performance fingerprint algorithm, and the self-learning function is remarkable. After each successful fingerprint recognition, the latest challenge feature values can be integrated into the fingerprint database to continuously improve the fingerprint features, making the experience better.
We add the power level shift circuit on the Grove Driver board so that this module can work with both 3.3V and 5V systems. And with the help of the Grove UART connector and the Arduino library we offered, you can build your own Arduino fingerprint sensor/scanner easily.
- Fingerprint lock devices: door locks, safes, steering wheel locks, padlocks, gun locks, etc.
- Fingerprint sign-in, access control system
- Built-in 2KByte storage: support up to 100 fingerprints
- Powerful self-learning function: the more you use, the more accurate the recognition
- Selectable security level
- Small size, low power consumption,10uA for standby mode
1 x KCT203 Semiconductor fingerprint recognition module
1 x Sensor cable
1 x Grove cable
1 x Grove driver board