Confused about your GPS not working well in urban or outsides under only one or a few satellite module? Then you should not miss our new Grove-GPS (Air530). It’s a high-performance, highly integrated multi-mode satellite positioning and navigation module. It supports GPS / Beidou / Glonass / Galileo / QZSS / SBAS, which makes it suitable for GNSS positioning applications such as car navigation, smart wear, and drone.
- GPS tracker
- GPS navigation
- Distance measurement
- Car navigation
- The input power supply voltage of Grove power supply interface, should not exceed 5.6V, otherwise, it may damage the device.
- The voltage of the selected button battery should not exceed 3V, or it will probably damage the device.
- Positioning error within 10 meters
- Multi-mode satellite positioning & navigation and support more than 6 satellites at the same time
- The position still quickly and accurately under the condition of bad signal
- Low power consumption at only 31uA
- Compatible hard/soft interface for other modules
- Adopt the integrated design of RF baseband, which integrates DC/DC, LDO, LNA, RF front-end, baseband processing, 32-bit RISC based chip, RAM, FLASH storage, RTC and power management functions
- Compact size for easy deployment
1 x Grove – GPS (Air530)
1 x Grove cable
15 Days Warranty Against Sealed Product
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defect. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Warranty Against Sealed Product:
This product comes with manufacturer seal so, warranty Policy shall cover only those issues pertaining to the manufacturing defects in the product. In any other case, No return will be accepted if the seal is broken.