This is an updated version of the Grove – I2C Color Sensor module. The new version is based on the color sensor TCS34725FN with digital output I2C. Based on the 3*4 array of filtered photodiodes and 16-bits analog-to-digital converters, you can gain the color chromaticity of ambient light or the color of objects. Of the 16 photodiodes, 4 have red filters, 4 have green filters, 4 have blue filters and 4 have no filter(clear). With the synchronization input pin, external pulsed light source can provides precise synchronous conversion control.
- Grove compatible interface
- 16-Bit digital output with I2C
- SYNC Input Synchronizes Integration Cycle to Modulated Light Sources
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings
- RoHS Compliant
1 x Grove – I2C Color Sensor v2.0