The Grove – I2C High Accuracy Temperature Sensor(MCP9808) is a high accuracy digital module based on MCP9808. Integrated with Microchip MCP9808 temperature sensor, it provides high accuracy & a wide range of temperature measurements from -40°C to +125°C. Unlike other sensors, you can choose the measurement resolution of this sensor, providing high flexibility for your temperature sensing applications.
In addition to high-precision temperature measurements, we also offer programmable temperature alert output. We use a separate pin to output the alarm signal, you will find it so convenient to use this signal as an interruption to control other boards.
- Industrial Freezers and Refrigerators
- Food Processing
- Personal Computers and Servers
- PC Peripherals
- Consumer Electronics
- Handheld/Portable Devices
- Home automation
1.High accuracy & wide range of temperature measurement:
±0.25 (typical) from -40°C to +125°C
±0.5°C (maximum) from -20°C to 100°C
±1°C (maximum) from -40°C to +125°C
2.User-selectable measurement resolution, providing flexibility for your temperature sensing applications.
+0.5°C, +0.25°C, +0.125°C, +0.0625°C
3. User-programmable registers, allow for user-selectable settings (E.g. Low-power or Shutdown modes)
4.I2C interface works great with Arduino
5. Grove interface, fully compatible with Grove ecosystem, truly plug & play
6. Easily convert the temperature data to a digital word for easy microcontroller readings
1 x Grove – I2C High Accuracy Temperature Sensor(MCP9808)
1 x Grove Cable