Do you want a gradient display with LED bars? We have Grove – LED Bar v2.1 especially for you. It is an upgraded version of Grove – LED Bar v1.0. Furthermore, it is comprised of a 10 segment LED gauge bar and an MY9221 LED controlling chip. The 10 LED bars in the LED bar graph include one red, one yellow, one light green, and seven green bars.
Demo code is provided in the ATTACHMENT section to light up the LEDs sequentially from red to green, so the entire bar graph is lit up in the end. You can create your own programs and run on this LED Bar. You can use it as an indicator for the following purposes.
- Remaining battery life or battery charge level
- Cellular network range
- Temperature or humidity levels
- Voltage level
- Water level
- Music volume level
- Values that require a gradient display
For all Grove users (especially beginners), Seeed Studio provides guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface – Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before using the product. This is a suitable product for not only Grove users but also all electronic enthusiasts. With this Grove module, you can view the colored bars in desired effects! So, why wait? Buy now!
- 10 LED segments: 1 red LED, 1 yellow LED, 1 light green LED, and 7 green LEDs
- Has flexible power option, supports 3-5.5 V (DC)
- Intuitive display
- Suli-compatible library
- Grove module
- Easy to use, just plug and play
- You can cascade it into a larger display
- Arduino compatible
- MY9221 control chip
- You can control each LED segment individually via code
1 x Grove LED Bar v2.1
Be the first to review “SeeedStudio Grove LED Bar v2.1”