Grove Near Field Communication (NFC) features a highly integrated transceiver module PN532 which handles contactless communication at 13.56MHz. You can read and write a 13.56MHz tag with this module or implement point to point data exchange with two NFCs. Grove NFC is designed to use I2C or UART communication protocols, and UART is the default mode.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- Support host interface: I2C, UART(default).
- Serve for contactless communication at 13.56MHz.
- Support ISO14443 Type A and Type B protocols.
- Max operating distance for detecting NFC tags is 28mm depending on current antenna size.
- Support P2P communication.
1 x Grove – NFC
1 x NFC Antenna
1 x IPX connect wire – 120mm
1 x 24AWG Grove Cable – 4P-4P-2.0-200mm