GM65 is a high-quality 2D image scanning and identification module. The built-in image scanning technology can be applied to a variety of applications. No matter whether it is a two-dimensional code or a one-dimensional bar code, it can be scanned omnidirectionally. Barcodes or screen display labels can be sensitively identified.
The GM65 offers customers a variety of settings in terms of functionality. For example, the scan mode can be selected by key triggering or automatic continuous scan. The communication mode can be selected as a USB or virtual serial port. You can add prefix or suffix to the barcode data, and you can select multiple end terminators. Rich functions can fully meet the special requirements of various customers. Can be widely used in express logistics, retail, e-commerce office automation, and other fields.
GM65 scanned bar code information can be directly displayed in some text input places such as WORD files. Please connect the USB, and find a barcode on the computer The place where text can be entered will be directly displayed, such as WORD, chat window; this can simply test whether the module is working properly.
- USB wired barcode scanner to capture 1D, and 2D code on labels, paper, mobile phone,s or computers.
- High-efficiency recognization and high upload speed for improving your working efficiency.
- With buzzer for reminding you whether the scanning is successful or not.
- Compatible with USB and UART interface.
- Over 180 configurable options
- Macro support replaces a string in the bar code with another
- Programmable preamble postamble and termination strings
- Superior reading performance utilizing advanced decoding algorithms
1 x GROW GM65 1D 2D Code Scanner Bar Code Reader Module
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.