Note: This Product is available on pre-order only & with a lead time of 21-30 days.
The GW Instek GAD 201 G Automatic Distortion Meter is aimed at total harmonic distortion (THD) and AC voltage measurement at audio frequency range, from 20 ~ 20kHz. Frequency and voltage value are displayed simultaneously on dual meters, with measurement range automatically switching over full scale. Shortcut keys are provided for commonly used 400Hz, 1kHz, and 10kHz measurement. The output terminal feeds basic waveform (X) and harmonic distortion (Y) to the external monitoring devices. Residual distortion, including hum and noise, is kept at a minimum level of 0.03%, making the GAD-201G ideal for high-class audio applications.
- Automatic level & distortion measurements
- Auto or Hold function selectable
- 0.1% ~ 100% in 7 distortion measuring ranges
- 20Hz ~ 20kHz in 3 continuous ranges
- 400Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz 3 frequency spots
- 1mVrms ~ 300Vrms in 12 ACV measuring ranges
1 x GW Instek GAD 201 G Automatic Distortion Meter