The GDM-8341 bench-top DMM by GW Instek is a high precision digital multimeter with an accuracy of 0.02% on DC-voltages. The multimeters of the GDM-8340 series offer broad functionality at an affordable price.
The meters offer a variable measurement frequency. This means that the meter can be set to measure the required value from 5 times a second up to 40 times a second. The meters allow for two measurements to be done simultaneously and displayed on each of the 50.000 count displays.
Another multimeter of the GDM 8340 series is the GW Instek GDM-8342. This DMM can store data both on a USB stick connected through the USB port in the front or via the USB port in the back of the device, directly onto a computer. Using a memory stick the meter can be used to log data directly without having to use a computer. In the storage menu, there are a couple of settings available, as start time or measurement duration and interval. The measurements are stored in a CSV file and can easily be opened in for example Matlab or Excel.
- 50,000 counts, VFD display
- Dual measurement/dual display
- Selectable measurement speeds, the maximum – 40 readings/s for DCV
- Basic precision of DC voltage – 0.02%
- Auto/manual ranging
- True RMS (AC, AC+DC) measurements
- 11 Different measurement functions
- Maximum/minimum, REL, MX+B, 1/X, Ref%, Compare, Hold, dB and dBm
- Standard USB device interface to connect with a computer
- Convenient USB flash drive storage function
- Command compatibility and free software-remote control and data retrieving
1 x GW Instek GDM 8341 Bench Digital Multimeter