GW Instek GDM 9060 Bench Digital Multimeter is a newly launched Multimeterfrom GDM-906X series 6 ½ digit dual measurement multimeter, featuring high precision DC voltage accuracy, fast sampling rate, 12 measurement functions, 6 mathematical functions to provide comprehensive measurement capabilities, higher speed, and accuracy.
A very unique feature of the GW Instek digital multimeters is the ability to simultaneously perform two different measurement functions. The functions are executed parallel to each other and the measurement results are displayed separately as numerical values or graphs.
The GDM-9060 is equipped with USB, RS232, and LAN as standard interfaces. It is also possible to connect a GPIB interface. Via these interfaces and the PC software, it is possible to manage the meter settings via a PC. In addition, it is also possible to observe and store the measured data on the PC.
For more specific technical details about the product please go through the datasheet in the attachments
- 6 1/2 digit display dual measurement multimeter
- 4.3″ color TFT WQVGA (480 x 272)
- 0.0075% DCV basic accuracy
- DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, resistance, frequency, period, diode, continuity, temperature, and capacitance
- Sampling rate up to 10Ksps
- Dual measurement function to providing two selected measurement simultaneously
- Offer graphical capabilities including histogram, bar meter, and trend
- Temperature measurement support RTD, thermistor, and thermocouple
- USB host/device, RS232C, LAN, digital I/O interfaces
1 x Power Cord
1 x USB cable GTL-246
1 x Test lead GTL-217 x1
1 x Safety Instructions x1
1 x CD (including the complete user manual, upgrade program, and PC software, DMM-Viewer2)