Note: This Product is available on pre-order only & with a lead time of 7-10 days.
GW Instek GDS 1102 U Digital Storage Oscilloscope from GDS-1000-U Series offers 100MHz, 70MHz, and 50MHz digital storage oscilloscopes with 5.7″ color TFT LCD displays. With dual sampling modes, a 4,000 point record length, a real-time sampling rate of 250MSa/s, and an ET sampling rate of 25GSa/s, the GDS-1000-U Series DSO provides an excellent balance of performance between memory length and sampling speed. Other major features include user-friendly menu tree operations, compact size, ergonomic design, USB host for PC connectivity, and USB device port support. The GDS-1000-U Series is designed to meet today’s most demanding engineering requirements and budgets.
- 100/70/50 MHz Bandwidth with 2 Input Channels
- 250MSa/s Real-Time and 25GSa/s Equivalent-Time Sampling
- 4k Memory Length per Channel
- Peak Detect as Fast as 10ns
- Save/Recall of 15 Front Panel Settings & Waveforms
- 5.7″ TFT Color Display
- 19 Auto Measurements
- Arithmetic Operators – Add, Subtract, FFT
- USB Port for PC Connection
- Data Logger
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
1 x GW Instek GDS 1102 U Digital Storage Oscilloscope
1 x Power Cable
1 x User Manual CD