Note: This Product is available on pre-order only & with a lead time of 21-30 days.
The GDS-207 from GW Instek is a full-fledged scope in a unique jacket. With the 7″ touchscreen that can be used in both ‘portrait’ and ‘landscape’ mode, the mobile scope can be used in multiple screen layouts. With the built-in rechargeable battery, the 207 is easy to take with you.
The GDS-207 is a normal scope outside of mobility with a bandwidth of 70 MHz. The vertical resolution is adjustable from 2mV/div, making it easy to measure small signals. On both channels, the scope has a memory of 1 M points to store the signal.
In addition to the oscilloscope functionality, the GDS-207 also features a fully functional digital multimeter with 5000 counts. It can be used at the same time as the scope and can be displayed next to each other on the screen. This makes it possible to measure 2 signals at the same time, for example, and currents that run through a network.
Because of the touchscreen, it is easy to add extra functionality with which the user can easily perform certain tasks on the scope. For example, a scientific calculator can easily be used on the screen, but there are also applications installed for interpreting color codes of resistors, or SMD resistance codes. There is also a tool for calculating the attenuation of certain basic circuits on the GDS-207.
The scope can easily store snapshots of measurements, which can be viewed in the menu in case it is not possible to display them on a computer. It is also possible to transfer them to a computer or smartphone because the GDS-207 is recognized as external storage.
- 7″ Portable full touch panel capacitive LCD display with 480×800 pixels resolution
- Built-in Li-polymer 6100mAh, 7.4V battery
- Use as a USB storage device with 120MB internal flash disk
- Input impedance of 1Mohm ±2% (6.5pf approx.)
- Maximum input of CAT II 300VRMS
- Built-in 5000 counts DMM, GO/NOGO template editing
- Rise time of less than 3.5ns
- Briefing material compilation, image storage and preview function
- Real time sample rate of 1GSa/s, memory depth of 1Mpoints per channel
- Operating temperature range from -50°C to +1000°C
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 240x136x60mm
- 200/100/70MHz Handheld Oscilloscope
- 2 Input Channels
- 1GSa/s Maximum Sample Rate
- Temperature Measurement and Logging Function
- Built-In Engineering Calculator, SMD Resistance Coding, Color Coding Info, and Attenuator Calculation Application Software
- Optional Differential Probe to Achieve Isolation Effect
1 x GW Instek GDS 207 handheld Oscilloscope
1 x Accessories set:
- 100 MHz probe
- Multimeter test wire x2
- Bag + case