Note: This Product is available on pre-order only & with a lead time of 21-30 days.
GW Instek GDS 210 handheld Oscilloscope from GDS 200 series is a 2-Channel digital storage oscilloscope with 100MHz bandwidth. This compact, handheld device can be positioned in portrait and landscape display. Recharging battery design makes it easy to operate in laboratories, R&D, large electric system tests, power product tests, motor tests, solar power battery inspection, repair, and maintenance on field assignments. Trend plot in a long period of time can also be drawn allowing effectively monitor standard electric parameters while measuring basic circuit signals. Built-in 30000 waveform records replay function which monitors circuits in a long period of time and records which can be replayed repeatedly. Built-in engineering calculator, SMD resistance coding, color coding info, and attenuator calculation application software.
- 7″ Portable full touch panel capacitive LCD display with 480×800 pixels resolution
- Built-in Li-polymer 6100mAh, 7.4V battery
- Use as a USB storage device with 120MB internal flash disk
- Input impedance of 1Mohm ±2% (6.5pf approx.)
- Maximum input of CAT II 300VRMS
- Built-in 5000 counts DMM, GO/NOGO template editing
- Rise time of less than 3.5ns
- Briefing material compilation, image storage, and preview function
- Real time sample rate of 1GSa/s, memory depth of 1Mpoints per channel
- Operating temperature range from -50°C to +1000°C
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 240x136x60mm
1 x GW Instek GDS 210 handheld Oscilloscope
1 x Quickstart Guide
1 x User manual CD
1 x Power cord
1 x GSC-010 soft carrying case
1 x GSC-011 soft carrying bag,
1 x GAP-001 AC to DC adapter
1 x GWS-001 wrist strap
1 x GTP-150B-2 150MHz probe.
2 x GTL-207 multimeter test lead