The GW Instek PSP 2010 Bench Power Supply is part of the GW Instek PSP series and can measure up to 20 Volt or 10 Ampère.
The PSP series of GW Instek consists of programmable digital power supplies that can deliver up to 200 Watt. The power supplies have a large LCD display and clear buttons to operate the power supply. The power supply is adjustable for voltage, current, and power.
The PSP-Series are single output, 200W, programmable switching DC power supplies. OVP, OCP, OTP, and OPP protect the PSP-Series and its loads from unexpected conditions. The PSP-Series have large LCD panels do display output and parameter simultaneously and a key lock feature to prevent changing the settings. The PSP-Series is suitable for generic bench-top applications in laboratories and educational institutions.
- LCD display
- Output on/off control
- 3-step fan speed control
- Voltage/current/power settings
- Key lock to avoid operation error
- OVL / OCL /OPL /OTP protection
- Normal, +% & -% output operation key
- High efficiency and high power density
- Standard interface: RS-232C
- Optional European type jack terminal
1 x GW Instek PSP 2010 Bench Power Supply