The GW Instek PSP-603 power supply is part of the GW Instek PSP series and can measure up to 60 Volt or 3.5 Ampère.
The PSP series of GW Instek consists of programmable digital power supplies that can deliver up to 200 Watt. The power supplies have a large LCD display and clear buttons to operate the power supply. The power supply is adjustable for voltage, current, and power.
The PSP-603 is a single output, 200W, programmable switching DC power supplies. OVL, OCL, OTP, and OPL protect the PSU and its loads from unexpected conditions. It has a large LCD panel with output and parameter views and a key lock feature to prevent changing the settings. It is suitable for generic bench-top applications in laboratories and educational institutions.
- LCD display
- Output on/off control
- 3-step fan speed control
- Voltage/current/power settings
- Key lock to avoid operation error
- OVP, OCP & OPP protection
- Normal, +% & -% output operation key
- High efficiency and high power density
- Standard interface：RS-232C
- Optional European type jack terminal
1 x GW Instek PSP 603 Bench Power Supply