The GW Instek SFG 1003 DDS Function Generator that gives a high-value solution to the users who need a signal source for accurate but simple measurement applications. The SFG-1000 series, an economic function generator with high accuracy and high stability output, is designed based on the DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) technology embedded in a large scale FPGA. The 3MHz frequency range and the output waveform selection of sine, square, triangle, and TTL available in the SFG-1000 series adequately provide the fundamental functions to ensure high confidence in test results.
- DDS technique and FPGA chip design
- Supports 0.1Hz to 3MHz frequency range
- High-frequency accuracy (±20ppm)
- High-frequency stability (±20ppm)
- 100mHz Maximum frequency resolution
- Low distortion sine wave (-55dBc, 0.1Hz to 200kHz)
- Ambient temperature range from 0°C to 40°C
- Power source AC is 100V/120V/220V/240V±10%, 50/60Hz
- Dimension is 251mm(W) x 91mm(H) x 291mm(D), approximately 2.1Kg weight
1 x SFG-1003 DDS function generator
1 x User manual
1 x Power cord
1 x Test lead GTL-101.