The LSM303DLHC is a digital 3 axis accelerometer and 3 axis magnetometer with an I2C interface. It has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2g to ±16g and full-scale magnetic field range of ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss. All the full-scale ranges are user selectable.
- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format.
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC, and AD0.
- Digital Motion Processing (DMP) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization, and gesture detection.
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required.
- Digital-output temperature sensor.
1 x GY-511 LSM303DLHC high-precision 3 Axis electronic compass acceleration sensor module
1 x 8 Pin Male Header