The GY-63 MS5611-01BA03 High Precision Pressure Sensor Height Sensor Module with SPI and I2C bus interface. This barometric pressure sensor is optimized for altimeters and variometers with an altitude resolution of 10 cm. The sensor module includes a high linearity pressure sensor and an ultra low power; 24 bit ΔΣ ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients. It provides a precise digital 24 Bit pressure and temperature value and different operation modes; that allow the user to optimize for conversion speed and current consumption.
A high resolution temperature output allows the implementation of an altimeter/thermometer function without any additional sensor. The MS5611-01BA can be interfaced to virtually any micro controller. The communication protocol is simple, without the need of programming internal registers in the device.
How to use?
- The built-in 24bit AD converter.
- Immersion gold PCB, high quality, machine welding process to ensure quality.
- Power supply: 3 – 5V ( internal low dropout regulator ).
- Communication modes: Standard the IIC / SPI communication protocol.
- Size: 19 x 13 mm
- Name: MS5611 module (atmospheric pressure module).
- Use Chip: MS5611-01BA03
- GPS pinpoint navigation,
- Indoor/outdoor navigation,
- Relaxation, sports and medical treatment and health monitor;
- Weather forecast,
- Vertical speed indicating fan power control.
1 x GY-63 MS5611-01BA03 High Precision Pressure Sensor Height Sensor Module.
1 x Header Pin set(unsoldered).