This is a GY-9255 MPU9255 Sensor Module (without Magnetometer).
MPU9250 9-Axis Attitude Gyro Accelerator Sensor Module features the MPU-9250, which is a multi-chip module (MCM) consisting of two dies integrated into a single QFN package. One die houses the 3-Axis gyroscope and the 3-Axis accelerometer. Hence, the MPU-9250 is a 9-axis Motion Tracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor (DMP).
The MPU-9250 also features an embedded temperature sensor. This module includes pull-up resistors on the SDA, SCL, and nCS lines, pull-down resistors on the FSYNC and AD0 lines, and an on-board 3.3V voltage regulator allowing you to power the module from 5V sources such as an Arduino. If you desire to power the module from 3.3V you can bridge the solder jumper next to the voltage regulator to bypass the regulator.
- FPV, RC, and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Free-fall detection
We also have a module with the same driver chips but including an extra BMP180(Barometer) driver chip so offering 10 degrees of freedom, Click Here
- Acceleration, Gyroscope
- 9 DOF module
- Build-in ultra-low noise linear LDO voltage regulator.
- Built-in onboard filters, which reduce noise from the motor and other high-current electronics.
- All sensors are connected to the I2C bus.
- Build in the Logic level converter for I2C.
- Power indicator LED.
- Using Immersion Gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality.
- On-board pull-up resistors on SDA, SCL, and nCS
- On-board pull-down resistors on FSYNC and AD0
Package Includes :
1 x GY-9255 MPU9255 Sensor Module
1 x Jumper Header(Unsoldered).