The Arduino Nano is a very nice and powerful board, as it has the same microcontroller as an Uno, all of its I/O come out to headers, it uses mini USB and its small size make it ideal for projects where space is an issue. It is also slightly cheaper than Uno making it a popular choice. But while interfacing external modules to Nano you need complex breadboard wiring connections and to solve this, here is the solution, a HACK-NANO Development PCB Board.
HACK-NANO is an Arduino NANO friendly development board with Onboard testing of Arduino functions: digitalRead() using switches, digitalWrite() using LED or buzzer, analogRead() using LDR, AnalogWrite() using LED or buzzer, tone(); no one() using the buzzer, External interrupts using switches
HACK-NANO Development PCB Board is very popular and perfect choice for beginners with onboard slots for a Micro SD card, nRF24l01, DS1307/DS3231 RTC, HC-05/HC-06 Bluetooth, ESP8266 01 WiFi with on-board flashing, Rotary encoder and Nokia 5110 GLCD Display all these modules can be easily interfaced with Arduino Nano without Complex circuitry and Wirings.
The Board has Onboard 5v and 3.3V Output Pins to power up your External Modules, LDR to sense the light intensity as well as two push-button switches for interrupt purpose.
- Some NOKIA LCD displays Use 3.3v pin for Backlight where some of the Display needs GND input for backlight pin, to serve both purposes, there is a Power jumper provided beside the LCD Header. to swap the pin connection between 3.3v and GND
- Remove Seal on Buzzer before use.
- Add and Initialise interrupts in Arduino code to use interrupts Buttons.
Specifications and Features:
- Onboard LDR.
- Onboard Reset/Flash Button.
- Two Button to generate the Interrupt.
- Onboard 5v and 3.3V Output Pins to power up the External Modules.
- Individual Jumper to connect/Disconnect LED, Buzzer, and Interrupt Buttons Manually.
1 x HACK-NANO Development PCB Board for Arduino Nano.
Note: Package Does not include Arduino Nano or any other accessories shown in the picture, you have to buy it Separately.
Be the first to review “HACK-NANO Development PCB Board for Arduino Nano”