HC-02 Bluetooth serial communication module is based on the Bluetooth v2.0 Bluetooth protocol data transmission module, high stability, ultra-low power consumption, industrial-grade Bluetooth data transmission module.
Users do not need to care about complex wireless communication configuration and transmission algorithms. They only need to connect to devices through the TTL serial port. Powered the HC-02 slave module, and can be connected to the mobile phone for data transmission. In addition, it can be used with HC-05 or HC-06 hosts (matching code, default is 1234) to connect, can replace a traditional serial line, save wiring work, use it’s very flexible.
How to Use the HC-02 Bluetooth module:
The HC-02 has two operating modes, one is the Data mode in which it can send and receive data from other Bluetooth devices and the other is the AT Command mode where the default device settings can be changed. We can operate the device in either of these two modes by using the key pin as explained in the pin description.
It is very easy to pair the HC-02 module with microcontrollers because it operates using the Serial Port Protocol (SPP). Simply power the module with +5V/+3.3V and connect the Rx pin of the module to the Tx of MCU and Tx pin of module to Rx of MCU as shown in the figure below
- Support transparent transmitted with iPhone, integrated with the advantage of Bluetooth 4.0 BLE (Support iPhone 4s version above, cannot connect with the phone’s Bluetooth directly, need a BLE Bluetooth serial port assistant)
- Compatible with HC-05 and HC-06 Bluetooth serial port module, Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR, 2 MBPS – 3 MBPS modulation
- Built-in 2.4 GHz antennas, users need to debug the antenna
- Support transparent transmitted with Android smartphone and notebook computer
- Support transparent transmitted with desktop computer via HC-06-USB
1 x HC-02 6pin Bluetooth Module Compatible with HC-05 / HC- 06