HC-05 6 Pin Wireless Serial Bluetooth Module is a Bluetooth module for use with any microcontroller. It uses the UART protocol to make it easy to send and receive data wirelessly.
The HC-05 Wireless Bluetooth Module without Baseplate is a slave only device. This means that it can connect to most phones and computers with Bluetooth but it cannot connect to another slave-only device such as keyboards and other HC-06 modules. To connect with other slave devices a master module would be necessary such as the HC-05 version which can do both master and slave.
We also stock HC-05 Module with base plate, Click Here to View.
- Embedded Projects.
- Industrial Applications.
- Computer and Portable Devices.
- GPS receiver.
- Working current: matching for 30 mA, matching the communication for 8 mA.
- Dormancy current: no dormancy.
- Used for a GPS navigation system, water, and electricity gas meter reading system.
- With the computer and Bluetooth adapter, PDA, seamless connection equipment.
- Bluetooth module HC-08 Master and slave Two in one module.
- Use the CSR mainstream Bluetooth chip, Bluetooth V2.0 protocol standards.
- Potter default rate of 9600, the user can be set up.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps.
- Security: Authentication and encryption.
- Profiles: Bluetooth serial port.
1 x HC-05 Wireless Bluetooth Module without Baseplate
Be the first to review “HC-05 Wireless Bluetooth Module without Base Plate”