HC-06 leads to interface includes VCC, GND, TXD, RXD, aside LED status output pin, the microcontroller via the pin state judge whether Bluetooth connection, KEY pin on the slave invalid
LED indicate Bluetooth connection status, flashes indicates no Bluetooth connection, Always indicate the Bluetooth port is connected and turned on Backplane 3.3V LDO, the input voltage 3.6 ~ 6V, unpaired when the current approximately 30mA, paired about 10mA, the input voltage must not exceed 7V! With interface level 3.3V, you can directly connect a variety of SCM (51, AVR, PIC, ARM, MSP430, etc.), 5V microcontroller can also be directly connected, it can not pass without MAX232 MAX232!
The module has a full-duplex serial port to use later, when paired, without knowing any Bluetooth protocol, but only supports 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity communication format, which is the most common communication format, not support other formats.
In the Bluetooth connection is not established when setting the baud rate supported by AT commands, names, matching password, set the parameters of power down to save. After the Bluetooth connection automatically switches to transparent mode
- Working current: matching for 30 mA, matching the communication for 8 mA.
- Dormancy current: no dormancy.
- Used for a GPS navigation system, water, and electricity gas meter reading system.
- With the computer and Bluetooth adapter, PDA, seamless connection equipment.
- Bluetooth module HC-08 Master and slave Two in one module.
- Use the CSR mainstream Bluetooth chip, Bluetooth V2.0 protocol standards.
- Potter default rate of 9600, the user can be set up.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps.
- Security: Authentication and encryption.
- Profiles: Bluetooth serial port.
1 x HC-06 6 pin Bluetooth Module without Button.