The Broadcom HCPL-315X consists of an LED optically coupled to an integrated circuit with a power output stage. This optocoupler is ideally suited for driving power IGBTs and MOSFETs used in motor control inverter applications. The high operating voltage range of the output stage provides the drive voltages required by gate-controlled devices. The voltage and current supplied by this optocoupler makes it ideally suited for directly driving IGBTs with ratings up to 1200V/50A. For IGBTs with higher ratings, the HCPL-3150/315J can be used to drive a discrete power stage which drives the IGBT gate.
- Isolated IGBT/MOSFET gate drive
- AC and brushless DC motor drives
- Industrial inverters
- Switch mode power supplies (SMPSs)
- Uninterruptable power supplies (UPSs)
Specifications and Features:
- 0.6A maximum peak output current
- 0.5A minimum peak output current
- 15-kV/?s minimum Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at VCM = 1500V
- 1.0V maximum low level output voltage (VOL) eliminates need for negative gate drive
- ICC = 5 mA maximum supply current
- Under voltage lock-out protection (UVLO) with hysteresis
- Wide operating VCC range: 15V to 30V
- 0.5-?s maximum propagation delay ?0.35-?s maximum delay between devices/channels
- Industrial temperature range: -40℃ to 100℃
- HCPL-315J: channel one to channel two output isolation = 1500 Vrms/1 min.
1 x HCPL-3150-560E (A3150) IC -IGBT Gate Drive Optocoupler IC SMD-8 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.