The HCPL-3700 voltage/current threshold detection optocoupler consists of an AlGaAs LED connected to a threshold sensing input buffer IC which are optically coupled to a high gain Darlington output. The input buffer chip is capable of controlling threshold levels over a wide range of input voltages with a single resistor. The output is TTL and CMOS compatible.
- Low voltage detection
- 5 V to 240 V AC/DC voltage sensing
- Relay contact monitor
- Current sensing
- Microprocessor Interface
- Industrial controls
- AC or DC input
- Programmable sense voltage
- Logic level compatibility
- Threshold guaranteed over temperature (0℃ to 70℃)
- Optoplanar? construction for high common-mode immunity
- UL recognized (file # E90700)
- VDE certified – ordering option ?V?, e.g., HCPL3700V
1 x HCPL-3700 A3700 AC/DC To Logic Interface Optocoupler IC DIP-8 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.
Be the first to review “HCPL-3700 A3700 AC/DC To Logic Interface Optocoupler IC DIP-8 Package”