The HCPL-4504 contains a GaAsP LED. The LED is optically coupled to an integrated high gain photodetector. The HCPL-4504 series has short propagation delays and high CTR. The HCPL-4504 series also has a guaranteed propagation delay difference (tPLH-tPHL). These features make the HCPL-4504 series an excellent solution to IPM inverter dead time and other switching problems.
- Inverter circuits and Intelligent Power Module (IPM) interfacing: High Common-Mode Transient Immunity (> 10 kV/?s for an IPM load/drive)
- Line receivers: Short propagation delays and low input-output capacitance
- High-speed logic ground isolation: TTL/TTL, TTL/ CMOS, TTL/LSTTL
- Replaces pulse transformers: Save board space and weight
- Analog signal ground isolation: Integrated photodetector provides improved linearity over phototransistors
- Short propagation delays for TTL and IPM applications
- 15 kV/?s minimum Common Mode Transient immunity at VCM = 1500 V for TTL/load drive
- High CTR at TA = 25℃,? >25% for HCPL-4504
- Electrical specifications for common IPM applications
- TTL compatible
- Open collector output
1 x HCPL-4504 A4504 High-Speed Optocoupler IC DIP-8 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.
Be the first to review “HCPL-4504 A4504 High Speed Optocoupler IC DIP-8 Package”