This Brand new and high quality, high purity lead-tin alloy. With neat, attractive, shiny surface. Soldering wire good oxidation resistance, less dross. No foul smell, smoke Less, and will not splash rosin when soldering again.
Soldering automatic alignment does not tangle, does not block the catheter.
Generally speaking, leaded solder is easier to work with due to its lower melting point and will give you better solder joints than standard lead-free solder, however, with this solder Material the amount of Lead you’re exposed to during typical solder work is incredibly minimal and totally safe to use, exposure to large amounts of lead is bad for you.
Ideal for electronic parts, wires connection, printed circuit boards, wire repair, every electronic technician, hobbyist, craftsmen, etc.
Not suitable for plumbing or jewelry work.
Specifications and Features:
- High-performance welding flux, high melting speed, good mobility, and good tin layer speed.
- Small residual, non-corrosive, high insulation resistance, no-clean solder wire.
- Widely used in electronics repair, welding line using the job. Mainly used for welding machine, lamp, car radiator, cable joints.
- Material : 60/40 rosin core (60% Tin, 40% lead+resin+flux)
- Gives neat, attractive, shiny surface. Soldering
- No foul smell, smoke Less, and will not splash rosin when soldering again
- Low Melting Point makes soldering easy and Fast.