Rocker Switch with Light is the simplest and easiest power control switch for your project. It comes with tabs on the top and bottom which secure it onto an enclosure without the need for any screws. On and Off positions are clearly marked which helps users identify the current switch position during usage
A Double Pole Single Throw (DPST) switch has four different terminals and is often used to connect two source terminals to their respective output terminals (but never to each other). A DPST switch can be used in an “ON/OFF” configuration, where its terminal pairs are either connected (“ON”) or not connected (“OFF”)
A rocker switch KCD4 is a small high capacity power switch suitable for home appliances and office equipment. Compared with other switches, it is more powerful. But there are also different types of KCD4 rocker switches
- Rocker switches are used in a variety of applications, including HVAC equipment,
- home appliances, security products
- Vacuum cleaners and floor care equipment
- Dehumidifiers, medical systems
- Audio amplifiers, power supply units, and control panels.
- Horn Button Switch
- PC Power SwitchKill Switch
- Car Boat Vehicle Horn Button Switch or any circuit
- Electronic DIY equipment.
- Durable and long lifetime.
- Inbuild Light
- heavy duty Switch
- Long life, up to 50,000 times
- Easy to install which features a mini body and it’s widely used to control the operation of many small power electronic projects.
- Light and easy to operate.
- Widely used for various kinds of electrical products, instruments, etc.
- Model: KCD4
- Switch Type: Rocker switch
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Color: Green
- Voltage: 220V
- Current: 16A
- Pin: 4
1 x High voltage KCD4 Green 220V,16A DPST ON-OFF 4Pin Rocker Switch
Be the first to review “High voltage KCD4 Green DPST 220V 16A ON-OFF 4Pin Rocker Switch”