HLK-20M24 Hi-Link 24V 20W AC to DC Power Supply Module is a plastic enclosed PCB mounted isolated switching step-down power supply module. It can supply 24V DC from 100V AC to 240V AC and has a power rating of 20 Watt. This makes it perfect for small projects that need a 24 volt supply from mains. There are many advantages to these modules, such as low-temperature rise, low power, high efficiency, high reliability, high-security isolation, etc.
The 20W ultra-small series power supply module is a small volume, high-efficiency power module for customers designed by Hi-Link. It has the advantage of the global input range, low-temperature rise, low power consumption, high efficiency, high reliability, etc. It has been widely used in smart homes, automation control, and other industries.
This Power Supply Module voltage source is a switching source, so you do not have to worry about fluctuations in the voltage grid. It is designed to be mounted on the PCB and is the ideal solution to power pads that you take. It is widely used in a smart homes, automation and control, communication equipment, instrumentation, and other industries.
- Meet UL, CE requirements,
- Ultra-thin, ultra-small
- All voltage input (AC: 100 ~ 240V)
- Low ripple and low noise
- Output overload and short circuit protection
- High efficiency, high power density
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of the EMC and Safety Test
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, no-load loss <0.1W
- Technical indicators: Single bit
- Working temperature: 20-60 +degree
- Storage temperature: + 80-40 -degree
- Relative humidity: 5-95%
- The cooling way: Natural cooling
- The atmospheric pressure: 80-106Kpa
- The altitude: 2000M or less.
1 x HLK-20M24 Hi-Link 24V 20W AC to DC Power Supply Module