The Holybro Kakute F4 V2.4 Flight Controller includes a plug-and-play DJI O3 HD camera plug, 4in1 ESC ports, barometer, OSD, 5x UARTs, logging capability with built-in flash, 5V and 9V/3A BEC, easy soldering layout and much more.
The Kakute F4 V2.4 is DJI HD ready. It has an easy plug-and-play port with an onboard 9V/A regulator designed to power your HD video transmitter like DJI O3 Air Unit & Caddx Vista while supporting analog system. It has 5x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the on-board barometer. There are LED & buzzer pads, and an I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers.
Its compact and lightweight design makes it suitable for a wide range of drone builds, whether you’re into racing drones or aerial photography platforms. Experience next-level flight control with the Holybro Kakute F4 V2.4 Flight Controller and take your drone adventures to new heights.
Note: For more technical details go through the Manual in the attachment section.
- High-performance F4 processor for precise flight control.
- Integrated OSD for real-time telemetry data.
- Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight firmware.
- Built-in PDB with current sensor for efficient power management.
- Multiple UART ports for additional peripherals.
- Easy-to-use connectors for hassle-free setup.
- Compact and lightweight design for various drone builds.
1 x Kakute F4 V2
4 x Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
1 x JST SH 6pin to JST GHR 8pin 80mm &150mm cable (for DJI/Caddx HD System)
1 x JST SH 6pin 100mm cable(for Caddx HD Systems)
1 x JST SH 8pin 100mm cable(for ESCs)