The Holybro Kakute H7 BT + Tekko32 F4 50A 4-in-1 ESC stack brings lots of power all in a 30.5×30.5 mounting size! This stack can push 50A all while bringing you the latest features!
The Holybro Kakute H7 v2 Flight Controller is full of features including integrated Bluetooth, HD camera plug, dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports, 9V VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, 128MB Flash for Logging, 5V and 9V BEC, and bigger soldering pad with easy layout and much more.
The Kakute H7 v2 builds upon the best features of its F7 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. With the additional integrated Bluetooth chip onboard, you can perform configuration and tuning wirelessly on your phone with the SpeedyBee Android & IOS App. The Kakute H7 is DJI HD ready. It has an easy plug-and-play port with an onboard 9V regulator designed to power your HD video transmitter such as the DJI/Caddx FPV Air Unit & Caddx Vista while supporting an analog system.
It features an onboard “VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch” that allows you to completely power off the video transmitter using a switch on your RC transmitter. Great if you are working on your drone, waiting for the GPS to get a fix, and getting ready for a race while preventing it from overheating or interfering with others flying. It has 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals (UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry), a 128 MB Flash for logging, Dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC connectors, allowing easy plug-and-play support for x8 & Octocopter configuration and keeping it simple and clean. The integrated BetaFlight OSD makes it easy to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features, and more. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the onboard barometer. There are LED & buzzer pads, an I2C pads (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers.
- MCU – STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU – MPU6000
- Barometer – BMP280
- OSD – AT7456E
- Onboard Bluetooth chip – ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.5_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 7V to 42V
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting – 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension – 35x35mm
- Weight – 8g
1 x Holybro Kakute H7 V2 FC & Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC STACK
Be the first to review “Holybro Kakute H7 V2 FC & Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC STACK”