The AP Mega Micro is a complete open source autopilot and flight controller system featuring all the same power and features of its bigger brother.
The new AP Micro is based on the AP Pilot 2.7 architecture with the all the same great fixes to known issues of earlier variants, available elsewhere. It’s creatively redesigned into a much smaller form factor on the now popular 35mm form factor, and yet retains the full functionality and ports from the original. The AP is based on the rapidly evolving and refined Ardupilot mega or “APM”, an open source project from 3DR robotics. This amazing flight controller allows the user to turn any fixed wing, rotary wing, or multi-rotor vehicle (even boats and cars) into a fully autonomous vehicle, capable of performing a wide range of tasks even programmed GPS missions with waypoints and follow-me capability (with the optional GPS module).
Various user interfaces are available for programing, reviewing logs, even some Apps for smart phones and tablets. The optional telemetry radio allows for two way radio communication giving you full control and provides live data back to your computer or tablet. The list of what this flight controller is capable of has quickly been surpassed with what it cannot, with features, flight modes and supported platforms. The APM project is supported by thousands of users pushing this open source flight controller to be one of the best systems available.
The new AP MEGA Micro loses nothing from its bigger brother, but size and weight, allowing for smaller and lighter vehicles. The mini is just one more step in the APPilots evolution.
- 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, magnetometer and high-performance barometer
- Built in 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic data logging
- Honeywell HMC5883L-TR Digital compass
- Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000
- Measurement Specialties MS5611-01BA03 Barometric pressure sensor.
- Atmel ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 (processing and USB function).
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000
- Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively
- Communication: I2C,analog I/O.
- Arduino Compatible
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 Mega Byte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass
- Module: Telemetry,GPS,Power module
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties
- Support 8 channel input
- Dimensions(mm):35 x 35
- Mount hole(mm):30 x 30
1 x Micro APM Board
1 x Set of connection cables
Be the first to review “Holybro Micro APM flight controller”