Pixhawk 4 is the latest update to the successful family of Pixhawk flight controllers. It is designed and developed in collaboration with Holybro and the PX4 team, optimized to run the full Dronecode stack and comes preinstalled with the latest PX4 firmware (v1.7).
The Pixhawk 4 features a new smaller form factor, more computing power, and 2X the RAM than previous versions. Additionally, it is equipped with new sensors with higher temperature stability, integrated vibrations isolation, increased ease-of-use: pre-installed with most recent PX4 (v1.7), and extra ports for better integration and expansion.
It contains the most advanced processor technology from ST Microelectronics, sensor technology from Bosch, InvenSense and a NuttX real-time operating system, delivering incredible performance, flexibility, and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle.
The Pixwhawk 4’s microcontroller now has a 2 MB flash memory and 512KB RAM. With the increased power and RAM resources, developers can be more productive and efficient with their development work. More complex algorithms and models can be implemented on the autopilot.
High-performance, low-noise IMUs on board are designed for stabilization applications. Data-ready signals from all sensors are routed to separate interrupt and timer capture pins on the autopilot, permitting precise time-stamping of sensor data. Newly designed vibration isolations enable more accurate readings, allowing vehicles to reach better overall flight performances.
The two external SPI buses and six associated chip select lines allow adding additional sensors and SPI-interfaced payload. There are a total of four I2C buses, two dedicated for external use and two grouped with serial ports for GPS/Compass modules.
The Pixhawk 4 autopilot development kit is perfect for developers at corporate research labs, startups, and for academics (research, professors, students).
This kit now INCLUDE the power management board previously not included.
This kit does not come with GPS module you have to buy it Separately.
- Main FMU Processor: STM32F76 (32 bit ARM® Cortex® M7, 216 MHz Processor running NuttX RTOS, more computing power and 2X the RAM than previous versions)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety button for easy motor activation
- New sensors with higher temperature stability
- Multicolor LED indicator
- Integrated vibrations isolation
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for long-time high-rate logging
- 16 PWM outputs
- Increased ease-of-use: pre-installed with most recent PX4 (v1.8)
- 8-16 PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 8 from FMU)
- 3 dedicated PWM/Capture inputs on FMU
- Dedicated R/C input for CPPM
- Dedicated R/C input for Spektrum / DSM and S.Bus with analog / PWM RSSI input
- Dedicated S.Bus servo output
- 5 general purpose serial ports,2 with full flow control,1 with separate 1.5A current limit
- 3 I2C ports
- 4 SPI buses<
- 1 internal high-speed SPI sensor bus with 4 chip selects and 6 DRDYs
- 1 internal low noise SPI bus dedicated for Barometer with 2 chip selects, no DRDYs
- 1 internal SPI bus dedicated for FRAM
- Supports dedicated SPI calibration EEPROM located on the sensor module
- 1 external SPI buses
- Up to 2 CANBuses for dual CAN with serial ESC, Each CANBus has individual silent controls or ESC RX-MUX control
- Analog inputs for voltage/current of 2 batteries
- 2 additional analog inputs
Electrical data, Voltage Ratings:
- Power module output: 4.9~5.5V
- Max input voltage: 6V
- Max current sensing: 120A
- USB Power Input: 4.75~5.25V
- Servo Rail Input: 0~36V
Environmental data, quality & reliability
- Operating temp. ~40~85C
- Storage temp. -40~85C
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
1 x Pixhawk4 (Plastic Case)
1 x Pixhawk4 PM07 Power Management Board
1 x I2C splitter Board
1 x 6 to 6 pin cable (power)
1 x 4 to 4 pin cable (CAN)
1 x 6 to 4 pin cable (Data)
1 x 10 to 10 pin cable (PWM)
1 x 8 to 8 pin cable(AUX)
1 x PPM/SBUS out cable
1 x XSR receiver cable
1 x DSMX receiver cable
1 x SBUS receiver cable
1 x USB cable
1 x Foam Set
1 x Pixhawk4 Quick Start Guide