The Pixhawk 6C with M8N GPS is the latest update to the successful family of Pixhawk flight controllers, based on the Pixhawk FMUv6C Open Standard and Connector Standard. It comes with PX4 Autopilot pre-installed. Inside the Pixhawk 6C, you can find an STMicroelectronics based STM32H743, paired with sensor technology from Bosch & InvenSense, giving you flexibility and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle, suitable for both academic and commercial applications.
The PM02 Power Module is a simple way of providing your autopilot flight controller with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.2V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 12S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with XT60 connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection. The Power Module is designed to power autopilot flight controller, a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, radio). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft’s own ESC/BEC for that. The GH terminal is also compatible with Pix32, Pixhawk4, Pixhawk4 mini, Pix32v5 and Durandal.
- The Power Module comes completely assembled with XT60 connectors
- New cost-effective design with low-profile form factor
- Redundant inertial measurement unit (IMU) from Bosch & InvenSense
- Newly designed integrated vibration isolation system to filter out high frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs
- Lightweight & low power consumption
1 x Pixhawk 6C Flight Controller Module
1 x PM02 V3 12S Power Module
1 x Cable Set
1 x M8N GPS
Be the first to review “Holybro Pixhawk 6C PM02 M8N combo kit”