The X500 V2 Frame Kit is made with full carbon fiber twill, with carbon fiber tube arms supported by the newly designed fiber reinforced nylon connectors with convenient notches on both motor and body sides, providing a much easier & more straightforward installation. The landing gear consists of 16mm & 10mm diameter carbon fiber tubes with connectors that has been thickened and strengthened.
The spacing between the top and bottom carbon fiber plates has been increased to provide easier access. The platform board now has mounting holes for GPS & popular companion computers such as the Raspberry Pi 4 & Jetson Nano. The adjustable battery mounting board has been enlarged to support bigger batteries for longer flight times. The rail mounting system is ready to take a whole host of camera mounts and gimbals for various applications. There is an optional mount for various depth cameras such as the Intel Real Sense series & Structure Core Depth Cameras (purchased separately). All tools for installation are provided in the box.
Note: for assembly manual, check attachment section.
- Easy to use
- 500 mm wheelbase
- Adjustable battery mounting board
- Good quality product
1 x Holybro X500 V2 Frame Kit (parts as shown in product image)
- Body – Full Carbon Fiber Top & Bottom plate (144 x 144mm, 2mm thick)
- Arm – High strength & ultra-lightweight 16mm carbon fiber tubes with newly designed fiber-reinforced nylon connectors
- Landing gear – 16mm & 10mm diameter carbon fiber tubes with strengthened & improved plastic tee connectors.
- Platform board – With mounting holes for GPS & popular companion computers such as the Raspberry Pi 4 & Jetson Nano
- Dual 10mm Ø rod x 250 mm long rail mounting system
- Battery mount with two Battery Straps
- Hand tools for installation