The meter is a handheld digital multimeter for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, and transistor with battery operated.
- Always make sure the Test Probes are fitted in the correct sockets. (Specially while measuring AC Voltage)
- Please choose the correct measuring option BEFORE you connect the probe. (As a thumb rule always choose the greater value and decrease if required)
- While measuring Current, make sure to put the Red Probe in 10A socket and the measuring connection should be in Series
- While measuring all other parameters other than Current (Ampere ) , the measuring connection should be in Parallel
- If by mistake a wrong connection or option is selected and the measurement is initiated, the instrument will Blink / Beep. REMOVE the connections IMMEDIATELY to restrict the damage to a minimum.
- Safety Class: I CAT II 600V.
- Over-range indication: 1.
- Polarity display for negative polarity.
- Low voltage indication on the display.
- Data hold.
- Display Backlight.
- Fuse: F1: F250mA or 250V,F2: F 10A or 250V.
- Low Battery Display.
1 x HTC Instrument Mas 830L Digital Pocket Multimeter
1 x Set of test probes
1 x User Manual