HTRC B6 V2 Charger/Discharger 1-6 Cells Balance Charger r is an upgrade version of the Imax B6 copy version at an affordable cost developed by HuiTuo HTRC. Good quality, stable performance. It is a digital intelligent multi-functional charger that supports Li-Po/Li-Ion/Li-Fe/Ni-Cd/NiMH PB batteries, high power battery Li-HV and smart battery.
- Multifunction: charging, balancer, discharge, terminal voltage control, lithium battery capacity, and voltage inspection, battery internal resistance inspection, data storage, and charging digital power supply.
- Maximum safety: low input voltage setting, capacity limit, processing time limit, temperature threshold, incremental peak sensitivity.
- Charging cable 2 in 1 with XT60 plug and deans plug for most rechargeable batteries.
- Automatically identify the battery count of the lithium battery section.
- Check internal resistance of lithium battery. Let him know when the cell went wrong. Microprocessor controlled Delta-peak sensitivity.
- High-Power and high-performance circuit. Check lithium battery internal resistance. Let you know when a cell is going bad.
Support Li-HV batter.
- Maximum Safety: Low Input Voltage setting, Delta-peak sensitivity. Capacity limit, processing time limit, Temperature Threshold.
- Terminal Voltage Control. The user is able to adjust the end charge voltage per cell and set a voltage that is kinder to the batteries.
- Individual cell balancing, cell voltage Monitoring.
- Data storage and loading (Store up to 20 packs in memory.
- Supply Voltage 11-18V.
- Compatible Lithium battery: 1-6Cells.
- Lithium-ion battery 1-6Cells.
- NICD / NIMH 1-15Cells.
- Maximum charge power 80W.
- Charging current 0.1-6A.
- Discharge current 0.1-2a.
- Required adapter 11-18 / ≥ 6A (80W).
- Type: With power supply, no power supply (optional).
- Dimension (L x W x H) mm: 135 x 85 x 30.
- Weight: 213g.
1 x HTRC B6 V2 80W Charger/Discharger 1-6 Cells Balance Charger
1 x Connecting Cables
Be the first to review “HTRC B6 V2 80W Charger/Discharger 1-6 Cells Balance Charger”