This is IC-LM2576S-12/NOPB. The LM2576 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, and an adjustable output version.
The LM2576 series offers a high-efficiency replacement for popular three-terminal linear regulators. It substantially reduces the size of the heat sink, and in some cases no heat sink is required. A standard series of inductors optimized for use with the LM2576 are available from several different manufacturers. This feature greatly simplifies the design of switch-mode power supplies. Other features include a ±4% tolerance on output voltage within specified input voltages and output load conditions, and ±10% on the oscillator frequency. External shutdown is included, featuring 50-μA (typical) standby current. The output switch includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting, as well as thermal shutdown for full protection under fault conditions.
Note: Image shown is for representation only, the actual product may vary. Exact specifications & technical data should be obtained from the product data sheet from the attachments section.
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, 15-V, and adjustable output versions
- Adjustable version output voltage range,1.23 V to
- 37 V (57 V for HV version) ±4% maximum over line and load conditions
- Specified 3-A output current.
- Wide input voltage range: 40 V Up to 60 V for HV version
- Requires only four external components
- 52-kHz fixed-frequency internal oscillator
- TTL-shutdown capability, low-power standby mode
- High efficiency
- Uses readily available standard inductors
1 x IC-LM2576S-12/NOPB