The INA126 is a precision instrumentation amplifier for accurate, low noise differential-signal acquisition. Their two-op-amp design provides excellent performance with low quiescent current (175 μA/channel). Combined with a wide operating voltage range of ±1.35 V to ±18 V, makes the INA126 is ideal for portable instrumentation and data acquisition systems.
Gain can be set from 5 V/V to 10000 V/V with a single external resistor. Laser-trimmed input circuitry provides low offset voltage (250-μV maximum), low offset voltage drift (3-μV/°C maximum), and excellent common-mode rejection.
Single version package options include 8-pin plastic PDIP, SOIC-8, and fine-pitch VSSOP-8 surface-mount. Dual version is available in 16-pin plastic PDIP, SOIC-8, and the space-saving, fine-pitch SSOP-16 surface-mount. All are specified for the –40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range.
- Low Quiescent Current: 175 μA/channel
- Wide Supply Range: ±1.35 V to ±18 V
- Low Offset Voltage: 250-μV Maximum
- Low Offset Drift: 3-μV/°C Maximum
- Low Noise: 35 nV/√Hz
- Low Input Bias Current: 25-nA Maximum
- 8-Pin PDIP, SOIC, VSSOP Surface-Mount Dual: 16-Pin PDIP, SOIC, SSOP
- Number of channels (#): 1
- Vs (Max) : 36
- Vs (Min) : 2.7
- Input offset: 250 V
- CMRR (Min) : 83 dBm
- Input offset drift :3 uV/C
- Input bias current : 25 nA
- Bandwidth at min gain : 0.2 MHz
- Operating temperature range : -55 to 125 Degree Celcius
1 x INA126 MicroPower Instrumentation Amplifier IC DIP-8 Package
Be the first to review “INA126 Micro Power Instrumentation Amplifier IC DIP-8 Package”