High performance disruptive CO2 sensor based on photocoustic spectroscopy (PAS). This sensor leverages PAS technology to provide an exceptionally small, real CO2 sensor, overcoming the challenges of existing carbon dioxide gas detectors. The XENSIV PAS CO2 integrates on the PCB the photo-acoustic (PAS) transducer, including a detector, infrared source and optical filter, a MCU for signal processing and algorithms and MOSFET chip to drive the infrared source.
The integrated MCU runs ppm calculations as well as advanced compensation and configuration algorithms. The sensor uses a MEMS acoustic detector. The exceptional sensitivity of this acoustic detector coupled with integrated PCB design reduce space requirements by more than 75 percent compared to commercially available real CO2 sensors. Suitable for use in building automation, home appliances, smart home IoT devices, city management/ CO2 emissions control and In-cabin air quality monitoring unit applications.
- Building automation: Demand Controlled Ventilation, Air Handler Units, Air Exchanger
- Home appliances: Air purifiers, Air Conditioner
- Smart home IoT devices: Thermostat, Speaker, Baby monitors, Personal assistants, Indoor Air Quality
Monitor, Smart lighting.
- City management/ CO2 emissions control: Outdoor lighting, Bus stop stations, Advertising billboards.
- In–cabin air quality monitoring unit
Note: Actual Product Can be differ from shown in above image
- High accuracy
- Compact size
- Advanced compensation and self-calibration algorithms
- Various configuration options and interfaces (UART, I2C, PWM)
- High-quality data and compliance with smart building standards
1 x INFINEON Gas Detection Sensor, Carbon Dioxide, 32000 ppm, XENSIV PAS CO2 Series