INMP441 MEMS High Precision Omnidirectional Microphone Module I2S
The INMP441 is a high-performance, low-power, digital output, omnidirectional MEMS microphone with a bottom port. The complete INMP441 solution consists of a MEMS sensor, signal conditioning, analog to digital converter, anti-aliasing filter, power management, and industry-standard 24-bit I2S interface.
The I2S interface allows the INMP441 to be directly connected to digital processors such as DSPs and microcontrollers without the need for an audio codec for use in the system. The INMP441 has a high signal-to-noise ratio and is an excellent choice for near-field applications. The INMP441 has a flat wideband frequency response that results in a high definition of natural sound.
- SCK: Serial data clock for I2S interface
- WS: Serial data word selection for I2S interface
- L/R: Left/Right channel selection.
- When set to low, the microphone outputs a signal on the left channel of the I2S frame.
- When set to high level, the microphone outputs signals on the right channel
- SD: Serial data output of the I2S interface.
- VCC: Input power, 1.8V to 3.3V.
- GND: power ground
- SCK -GPIO14
- SD – GPIO32
- WS – GPIO15
- L/R – GND
- GND – GND
- VDD – VDD3.3
Features and Specifications:
- Digital I2S interface with high precision 24-bit data
- High signal to noise ratio is 61 dBA
- High sensitivity – 26 dBFS
- Stable frequency response from 60 Hz to 15 kHz
- Low power consumption: low current consumption 1.4 mA
- High PSR: -75 dBFS
1 x INMP441 MEMS High Precision Omnidirectional Microphone Module I2S
Be the first to review “INMP441 MEMS High Precision Omnidirectional Microphone Module I2S”